By accessing the website at http://www.camvault.xyz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service,
if you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
This agreement was last updated as of 10 January, 2017
All of the content available at CamVault has been gathered from public and free websites and it's copyright of their respective owners, we do not take or claim ownership or
copyright on the content available on CamVault unless specified otherwise.
- The materials on CamVault's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. CamVault makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including,
without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
CamVault has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CamVault
of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Further, CamVault does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating
to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CamVault's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CamVault does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate,
complete or current. CamVault may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CamVault does not make any commitment to update the materials.
5. Content Availability
We can not guarantee the availability of all the content at CamVault, content could be inaccessible due to technical reasons or by any other reasons.
6. Fair Use
CamVault provides a service which is governed by the following rules.
- We can not guarantee the dispobility of the content at all times, the content could be unavailable due to technical reasons or copyright reports
- Any means to automate any activity of the website are strictly forbidden
- You are limited to 1 GB per month of data streaming on the free account tier, premium tier offers unlimited bandwidth, however, restrictions still apply to avoid the degradation
of the service for other users of said service
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to monitor the bandwidth usage of any user and/or IP address and either, limit the usage or suspend the account if the user is misusing the service
- Downloading of videos streams is strictly forbidden, to download any of the content available at CamVault you must use the "Download" option when available.
Breaking any of those rules can lead to a limitation or account suspension, at our sole discretion
7. Paid Subscriptions
CamVault offers a series of paid subscriptions which gives access to restricted features, said features are governed by a set of rules, as follows.
- All of the subscriptions are offered as a means to cover the running costs of the service, storage, bandwidth and any other related costs.
- Having got one of our subscriptions does not offer any kind of immunity against this terms of service, breaking of any other other point can lead to account suspension.
- In the context of subscriptions, a month is defined as 30 natural days.
- In the case of a subscription payment being reversed, we will suspend your subscription or suspend your account, at our sole discretion.
8. Payments and Refunds
All of our payments are handled by our secure payment processor, we do not store or manipulate your financial or personal data in any way, in the event of purchasing a subscription you will
be redirected to our payment processor page to securely complete your purchase.
Bitcoin: Due to the way that the Bitcoin network works, we reserve the right to suspend your subscription if a bitcoin transaction hasn't got atleast six (6)
confirmations in the time frame of six (6) hours.
When paying with Credit Card our payment processor might require you to validate your phone number as a fraud protection mechanism, you only need to go through this process just once.
All the services offered by CamVault are non-refundable, rendering of the services starts when the payment has been completed and finishes when the subscription duration expires.
9. Data Handling
We reserve the right to store both some of your public information (Internet Protocl Address) and the information that you gives to us with your consent.
- We can store cookies on your browser to improve your usage experience, disabling cookies can lead to several website malfunction and we can't guarantee that all
of our features will work correctly if you disable cookies on your browser.
- We collect your email address upon signup, all of the data is stored securely on our servers and won't be given to any third party company
- Passwords are securely saved in our database using a cryptographic safe hash function.
- We store your IP address in order to track the usage of the website
- We do NOT store any of your financial data at CamVault, all of this data is securely handled by our payment partners.